The Next Generation Yoga Teacher Webinar Training
The Next Generation Yoga Teacher Webinar Series
Begins December 3rd.
Bridge the best of Yoga with current scientific research.
You will learn:
– To Identify and develop your personal expertise.
– Movement Mapping to teach fluid, engaging, precise practices that are good for your students joints.
– Planes of movement, new locomotive patterns that seamlessly transfer to current yoga models.
– How to adapt Levels of stress for your students based on leverage.
– How to Assess individual students and group classes.
– How to teach Skill acquisition for improved neurological function.
– Redefine your idea of “core” and what it’s used for – 3D Breathing | Spine | Nervous system relationship.
– How to teach using frameworks that facilitate students unearthing their own insights.
– How to utilize the process of learning and unlearning patterning.
– 30+ hrs of filmed material that is yours to keep and study at your own pace.
– video demonstrations of techniques offered: Every joint and joint complex Movement Map; planes of movement broken down; locomotive patterns; incremental levels of stress based on Progressive Overload; Spinal Segmentation; Addressing common injury patterns; all seamlessly transfer to current yoga models are yours to keep and access anytime.
– An kick ass Facebook group forum to post questions, share ideas and get feedback from people that care (including me).
– – 3 month online course on The Foundations of True Mobility ($150 value) offering training techniques for individual joints and joint complex’s unlike any thing offered in standard yoga trainings.
Here is the link – https://events.genndi.com/register/818182175026325654/5367ecd234
Join a strong group of forward thinking teachers 👊