Retreat to the Greek Island Amorgos
YOGA MOVEMENT STILLNESS – April 22-29
Join us for the trip of a lifetime!
A full week of yoga, meditation and movement workshops on the Greek Island Amorgos. There is literally a magnetic field beneath the island, and you can feel the energy the moment you arrive. With its unspoiled beauty and natural energy, Amorgos is the perfect place for your yoga practice. The Yoga Shala where we’ll practice each day overlooks the Aegean sea.
Each day you will have the option of 2 or 3 practices. Early morning Chi Jung and meditation practices followed by a 90 minute Signature Vinyasa yoga practice taught by Justin or Camacha suitable for all levels. In the late morning Justin will offer a workshop style 2 hr practice breaking down various techniques, skills, movements, meditation techniques to enhance your practice and sharpen your skills.
This is a great gift too for someone that has been hesitant to go to a group class!
The package includes:
- 7-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view.
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic. ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice. *dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- A tour of the island and its ancient monasteries.
- Daily hikes to secluded beaches for swimming and relaxation
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
- One 30-minute Swedish massage
- 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
- Unlimited Internet access
$1450 for single occupancy in double room
$1200 per person in double/twin room
Prices do not include travel
Spring is a perfect time to discover the Amorgos:
temperatures reach 27C, the water is warm enough for swimming, and the stunning flora, which consists of around 600 different species of herbs, is at its highest splendor. The flowers and herbs, which make Amorgos famous since antiquity for their therapeutic uses, are in full bloom, and you can, therefore, enjoy the discovery of hiking trails and organize herbal tours with our knowledgeable guide. Moreover, you will also be able to visit the island’s main attractions without being bothered by the long queues of tourists, which usually arrive in July and August.
Some gems of the island are: *The Monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa, the 1000-year-old Monastery built in the cliffs 300 meters above the sea, home to the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary.
- The Monastery of Agios Georgios Valsamitis, built upon the ruins of an ancient water oracle, “Lalon Idor”.
- The picturesque capital of the island, Chora, with its 40 churches and 12 windmills
- Agia Anna, location of the movie “The Big Blue” by Luc Besson.
Refund policy for Retreat Deposits: All payments and deposits are final sale and non-refundable.